Google drive and dropbox are too major file storage resources available on the internet. They are widely used across many countries. Have you ever imagined that you can directly upload any link to your Google drive or Dropbox folder ? You don’t need to download any file or manually upload to your drive. Rather you can directly upload any file from Internet to Google drive, Dropbox.
To get started, You must have a Google account if you want to save it on Google drive. On the other hand you should have dropbox account if you want to save on Dropbox. Make sure you are logged into those accounts to get started.
Steps to Upload File to Google Drive or Dropbox –
- Go to ctrlq.org (Its a free website that doesn’t require any Registration). You need to Login via Google account.
- Copy the link of a file that you want to upload and paste in File URL box.
- Select Destination where you want to save this file. There are various destinations available like Dropbox, Google drive, Microsoft OneDrive, Box.net (Same as Dropbox), Evernote and Direct FTP Server.
- Press Upload file it will redirect you to Desired destination.
- Click Start Upload and wait for few minutes till it uploads directly.
- Once completed enjoy direct link in your Private folders. You may download them anytime you want.
That’s an easiest way to upload a file directly to a FTP server. It doesn’t take much time at all and it pretty much depends upon size of the file. Enjoy uploading files directly!