VLC media player is popular player to play videos, movies with various extensions. It have ability to play almost any type of movie format whether it is MKV (Matroska) or AVI. It have wide range of features that make it much better media player then any other.
Have you ever imagined that you can even Convert videos using VLC ? Well, to be true you will be amazed to see how fast it is. To be able to learn exactly how you can convert videos, you need follow some of the steps given below. See screenshots to take help as well.
Steps to Convert Videos using VLC
- First step is you have to play any video in VLC or just open VLC player.
- Now Go to Media > Convert / Save and new window will appear.
- Click on Add Item to add videos that you want to convert.
- Click Convert button and new window will show like this.
- Just choose quality of video you want and Conversion Format.
- Choose Output director where you want to save Converted file.
- Press Convert and Wait. It will automatically saved to the directory.
This is one of the simplest ways to Convert videos. VLC provides variety of inbuilt features that are very helpful. If you got time then do post us recommendations below for better method then this. We will appreciate your comments.